Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
using pKNyX to access real bus devices
(03/03/2014, 23:00:06)fma38 a écrit : all informations have to be provided by the server.
Thats exactly what I mean. Since REST tyipically doesn't use any service description like SOAP does with WSDL the resources need to be as self-descriptive as possible.

(03/03/2014, 23:00:06)fma38 a écrit : I would like to avoid the need to describe again the entire installation (real devices), as we do with linknx, but I don't see any way to avoid that.
I've been looking into the *.knxproj files that the ETS application exports. The Calimero suite comes with an XSLT that transforms the XML files to the format Calimero can use as config file for the exisiting group addresses. I plan to leverage this to extract as much information from ETS about the devices as possible. The other options is to use management communication. Some of the device configuration (like the group adress table) can be read from the device by reading datapoints that are exposed as interface objects.

(03/03/2014, 23:00:06)fma38 a écrit : Last, I just wanted to say that I plan to use Ext JS 4 for the client app I have in mind; this framework seems very powerfull and looks nice.
I haven't looked into options for the client side yet. I'll probably just implement a proof of concept with a simple web framework like Flask.
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
using pKNyX to access real bus devices - par KevinB - 03/03/2014, 19:06:56
RE: using pKNyX to access real bus devices - par KevinB - 04/03/2014, 06:39:30

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 2 visiteur(s)